After conducting a Risk Assessment or Safety Survey, we provide a Recommendation Report which lists suitable measures to address each action item uncovered. This report provides a prioritized and detailed outline of any safety or compliance gaps, including recommendations with mechanical and electrical details.
The Recommendation Report also includes cost estimates (+/- 15%) to help streamline your internal budget approval process. (A fixed price is issued after the project is thoroughly detailed during Phase 1 Engineering).
For each suggested solution, the report includes:
- Detailed descriptions of the solution (along with a consultation to thoroughly explain the suggestions)
- The estimated cost of mechanical engineering, guarding and fabrication
- The estimated cost of electrical engineering and materials
- The estimated installation time
- The e
- The total estimate for the solution
- The initial survey score (which helps with prioritization)
Provide a compliant and safe working environment.
Take the first step. Ask MPSA to identify your machine safety and compliance issues. We can do the rest.