INFORMATION REQUEST: MACHINE SAFETY TRAINER
Do you need to train others on machine safeguarding concepts?
MPSA’s portable machine safety trainer uses four points of access to
about compliant vs. non-compliant machine safeguarding methods.
Safety control components included:
- Programmable safety controller
- Safety light curtains
- Non-locking, non-contact safety switch
- Positive force-guided relays (FGRs)
- Emergency stop
Demonstrates these key safeguarding concepts:
- Dual-channel redundancy of the emergency-stop circuit and the safety input/output devices
- Monitored reset of emergency stop circuit
- Reliable control of the motor
- Safe-distance calculation for safety light curtain placement
- Proper selection and placement of physical guarding
If you think you have implemented a safe and compliant safety control system, think again!
Our safety trainer demonstrates how the improper selection or utilization of safety components can leave you with a non-compliant solution.
Use the form below to ask about purchasing one for your training needs, request more information, or schedule an on-site demo.
(Note: On-site demo not available in all areas.)