Shop Machine Safety ProductsAs a division of Airline Hydraulics Corp., we can provide top-quality machine safety components and devices.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Airline is committed to supplying quality parts, services, and equipment repairs to optimize productivity and safety.
Shop safety products by category:
Click the logos to see our top safety product lines:
Bosch Rexroth is the world leader in the drive, motion and control technologies that power today’s most advanced manufacturing systems.
Airline carries their full product line in these technology areas: Industrial and Mobile Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Aluminum Structural Framing, Linear Motion Technologies and Electric Drives and Controls.
Aluminum Structural Framing
There’s no welding, painting or waiting. It goes together fast and can easily be modified for reuse if your requirements change.
Partitions can be constructed of wire mesh screens, protective panes or panels, and then mounted directly into T-slot profiles integrated into the system.
Omron Automation & Safety is a leading manufacturer of advanced industrial automation products, with core competencies in sensing, control, vision and panel components. In 2006, Omron welcomed Scientific Technologies, Inc. (STI) a major manufacturer of machine safeguarding products, to their organization. By combining Omron’s advanced sensing, control, and networking technologies with STI’s comprehensive line of safety controls and components, Omron Automation & Safety helps customers create safer workplaces for their employees.
Safety Light Curtains
Safety light curtains solve your optical guarding needs. From compact models designed for machine locations where space is tight, to larger, robust light curtains powerful enough to guard large perimeters, Omron STI offers many options:
• Multiple built-in functionalities
• Floating; Blanking; Muting
• Individual Beam indicators
• Short to long spans
Safety Laser Scanners
• Range: up to 3 m for safety zone and 10 m for warning zones
• 70 sets of safety zone and warning zone combinations
• Configuration memory block, no need to reprogram after sensor replacement, minimal down time
• Easy-to-use software tool simplifies creation of complex zone combinations
Control reliability is mandated in U.S. standards for safety implemented circuits. These criteria can be met by using redundant safety-rated device outputs in conjunction with a safety relay. Safety relays range in function from stop-motion detection to 2-hand palm button control, to dual channel input units with time-delayed outputs that provide conformity to ANSI B11.19, Section 5.1. All safety relays carry the CE mark and are UL and C-UL listed.
Safety Network Controllers
NE1A Safety Network Controller can be used 3-ways: as a stand-alone controller; as an expandable safety network with remote I/O blocks; or combined with an existing DeviceNet network to form a Safety + Control Network. Eliminate long runs of complicated wiring during installation. This system replaces the wiring with a network between safety components distributed over many different locations. Programmable safety function blocks eliminate rewiring to make modifications. Safety I/O Terminals can be added to increase safety I/O capacity for distributed allocation through the network.
Safety Interlock Switches
• Compact sizes.
• Several contact arrangements.
• Heavy-duty housing for demanding industrial applications.
• Optional E-stop provides emergency stopping at the extreme end of the installation.
• Safety lock mechanism prevents operating errors.
A4EG Enabling Grip Switches
Enabling Grip Switch with
• The difficult task of configuring safety circuits is now easily achieved by combining the A4EG with the G9SX-GS.
• In addition to the standard models, the lineup also includes models with an emergency stop switch and models with a momentary operation switch.
• An optional Holding Key (sold separately) provides a versatile method for selecting modes.
• Equipped with