Understanding Your Facility’s Machine Safety Needs
An awareness level machine safeguarding training course designed to provide students with a basic understanding of the organizational, regulatory, and technical challenges associated with the implementation of safe and compliant machine safety solutions. Students will also be introduced to methods on how to assess the adequacy of machine safety upgrades, safeguarding solutions and how to implement a machine safety program.
MPSA machine safety control instructors are CMSE® certified.
(TÜV NORD Certified Machinery Safety Expert)
• Regulatory, legal & technical complexities
• Managing stakeholder needs
• Implementing a machine safety program
• Machine safeguarding process
• Key considerations for safe & compliant machinery
• Q&A session
• Dual-channel redundancy of the emergency-stop circuit and the safety input/output devices
• Monitored reset of emergency stop circuit
• Reliable control of the motor
• Safe-distance calculation for safety light curtain placement
• Proper selection and placement of physical guarding