Fume hoods are isolation enclosures which are used to protect lab personnel from fumes or gases and prevent contamination of the lab environment. MPSA has years of experience designing, building and installing customized lab enclosures using Bosch Rexroth aluminum structural framing. This versatile assembly system features smooth surfaces and flush mountings to avoid particle traps and minimize turbulence.
- HEPA Fan Filter Modules: 24″x48″, 115 VAC 60 Hz., 62db @90 FPM noise level, adjustable air velocity range of 50-120, filter is PSL challenged. Includes mounting brackets and hardware. Available in 24″x24″.
- LED Lighting: Low power, low heat, dimmable and environmentally hardened.
- Fluorescent Light Fixtures: 115VAC 60Hz., single unit is designed for mounting outside of enclosure. Standard fluorescent lamps shipped separately.
- Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator Light Fixtures: Single lamp fixtures. 48″ long. Units will deliver 19.3 watts of ultraviolet output (rated at 254 nanometers at 100 hours and 80F°) 120 VAC 60 Hz are standard. Includes mounts, hardware and brackets. Other lengths available.
- Custom Controls: MPSA can install all necessary controls or even design and assemble a complete control system, depending on your needs.
Lab Production Guards
MPSA can also provide laboratory production guards such as the units shown below. These user-friendly guards enable visual inspection during production. The larger units have counter-balanced doors which easily slide up for full access to production equipment.